Thursday, January 28, 2016

Killing time

Yesterday I needed to kill some time while having our carpets cleaned, so naturally I spent that time in the garden. I love seeing how much things change in such a short period of time.

Here is a before and after of one section of the garden. This is the spot I've spent most of my time on since I'm saving a lot of space in other areas for Spring. These pictures were taken at different angles but you can still see the improvement.


I do tend to plant things too close together but I think it will be ok. I am excited about the carrots I started from seed too (you can barely see them, bottom right). Carrots have a high germination rate, but are difficult to get right (well for me anyway). 

I'm determined this year will be different!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I am chomping at the bit to get gardening. That will be quite a bit later, as we have at least a foot of snow still on the ground and more to come this weekend. Your garden looks lovely!

    I saw your comment asking about the mayonnaise so I posted my recipe with detailed instructions and photos. Good luck! Pax, Maurisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to try it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I can't wait to try it.

      Delete