Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The first post...

I feel like the first post should be an introduction, but I've been stumped by this for about a week now. It should be easy to introduce myself, shouldn't it? LOL. Especially since this is not my first blog.

I'm going to make this short and sweet so that I can begin the day-by-day posts.

My name is Molly and I've been married almost 8 years to my husband Paul. Time sure does fly 'cos that was a short 8 years! We have 2 pups, Cookie & Brownie. Before we were married the deal was NO PETS!! Three years later we got Cookie, and of course she needed a buddy, so then came Brownie. We do not have any children yet, but God's timing is perfect (prayers appreciated).

I developed a love for gardening about 2 years ago right after we began following a plant-based diet. The PBD lasted 2 years and we gave it up last Thanksgiving. The love for gardening is still there though, and each year I find a way to grow more veggies.

I became a convert a year before we married. Paul was born and raised Catholic. Sometimes I feel like I really missed out since I don't have the Catholic school experience, but I also feel lucky because I remember the day I was Baptized.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by...Please come back!!

Blessings!!




6 comments:

  1. Molly, so nice to meet you. Thanks for dropping by my site and introducing yourself. Looking forward to getting to know more about you. I will definitely be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly! I'm a BIG gardening fan too. Like you, I find a way to grow more vegetables (and herbs) each year :) I started with a single raised bed garden and now I have 10. Plus, I have berries planted all over the yard! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad you are not squeamish like I am. What about spiders and snakes though? Ha ha! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was curious: what kind of dogs are Cookie and Brownie? One of them looks a bit like my dog, Milo. He's a poodle, bichon, shih tzu mix and I was wondering what Cookie is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! Yes, spiders and snakes do freak me out a lot. My reaction to spiders is sometimes a big dramatic. Lol.

      Cookie is a cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle), and Brownie is a shih-poo (shihzu/poodle), so very close to your little guy.

      Thanks so much for stopping buy and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
    2. Hi Mary! Yes, spiders and snakes do freak me out a lot. My reaction to spiders is sometimes a big dramatic. Lol.

      Cookie is a cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle), and Brownie is a shih-poo (shihzu/poodle), so very close to your little guy.

      Thanks so much for stopping buy and taking the time to comment!

      Delete